28 January 2010

today is my birthday (self-promoting)

It's my birthday. I'm having an Open House / House Party. Come on over for a few hours and hang out. There will be ice cream cake. Yes, it's a school night, but I don't work tomorrow so I'll be awake until I'm asleep.

6765 Lakeview Avenue, Burnaby

Pickup from Edmonds skytrain station; phone Logan (778) 239-4739

I think I'll put out a jar if anyone would like to contribute $10 or so to my "Ange needs a 6' bullwhip already!" fund. That's a worthy cause, isn't it??

1 comment:

  1. 9 COMMENTS:


    Gaelan said...

    Well, a happy belated birthday to you. And everybody needs a bullwhip. Essential piece of household equipment.

    January 29, 2010 6:54 AM


    Lady Janus said...

    I am sooooo staying out of your range and reach, little sister!

    Happy Birthday!

    January 29, 2010 3:53 PM


    Angela ~ Askani ~ said...

    Oh, come on now! You know I'll BEHAVE myself with it... ;-)

    January 29, 2010 4:43 PM


    Geri said...

    and by "behave" Ange means it doesn't get fired at ANYONE who hasn't given unqualified affirmative consent :)

    January 29, 2010 5:23 PM


    Lady Janus said...

    LOL! We really do need to get a comments program that allows emoticon codes...

    January 29, 2010 5:29 PM


    Kerr Cuhulain said...

    Many happy returns of the day, Askani. Unfortunately I'm off to be a chaos conductor at the Saturday night madness at ECOMM.
    BB Kerr

    January 30, 2010 1:54 PM


    Kerr Cuhulain said...

    Many happy returns of the day, Askani. Unfortunately I'm off to be a chaos conductor at the Saturday night madness at ECOMM.
    BB Kerr

    January 30, 2010 1:54 PM


    Almirgin Conall said...

    Happy Birthday.

    February 1, 2010 1:32 PM


    Skatha said...

    Happy Belated!

    February 2, 2010 10:55 PM

    ReplyDelete