08 May 2009

Seattle Armouring - carpool

I am going to Seattle on Sunday.

I have room for 5 people in my PaganWagon. So far I have:

1 Geri
2 Kerry
3
4
5

Does anyone else need a ride? Chris & Lisa? Mike & Sara? Bueller?

In order to make it to Seattle by noon, I would be leaving my house before 8:00 a.m. Please arrange to arrive at my house at 7:30 so we can load up our gear (and have time to grab a coffee for the drive).

I will pick up Kerry in Surrey on the way to the border. So expect me to arrive around 8 or 8:15ish.

6765 Lakeview Avenue
parking in the cul-de-sac or in my driveway

(604) 760-1944

P.S. Bring CDs if you want something in particular played (i.e. Great Big Sea)

1 comment:

  1. 3 COMMENTS:


    Janus said...

    I'm not able to make this trip, Angela. Did I forget to mention it before?

    May 8, 2009 11:51 PM


    Angela ~ Askani ~ said...

    noted.

    thanks for letting me know.

    May 9, 2009 3:00 PM


    Sorayah said...

    I've got Kerry with me instead since she's closer to me, just letting ya know :0)

    May 9, 2009 11:02 PM

    ReplyDelete