At long last, the photos I took at the Seattle Motherhouse!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21710552@N02/sets/72157621994311072/
09 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am the Phoenix rising from the purifying flames of my own destruction; in the white-hot heat of the crucible, I am forged anew.
6 COMMENTS:
ReplyDeleteSkatha said...
OH! Almost forgot about these. Thanks for uploading! and you even got the messy bed in my lair... er, I mean, boudoir... LOL
Wow, the colors turned out so vivid in your pics. Amazing.
August 9, 2009 10:31 PM
Angela ~ Askani ~ said...
not messy! playfully rumpled... heheh
August 9, 2009 10:58 PM
Devenir said...
Absolutely beautiful!
August 10, 2009 4:58 AM
Caroline said...
Those photos make me more motivated to start growing my *indoor* garden now (the outside one is doing pretty good). Love the colours - so vivid and alive!
August 10, 2009 9:20 AM
Queen Maeve said...
Those are great! Thanks
August 10, 2009 8:34 PM
Sorayah said...
What fun pics! Forgot all about those also haha.. fun times :0) Thanks for posting!
August 12, 2009 1:59 PM