20 September 2009

1 + 1 = 1

As anyone on facebook and twitter may already know, my red van was stolen on Wednesday from skytrain parking.

Long story short: van stolen, filed police report, nosy neighbor called cops, thieves busted using van for B&Es, van recovered, processing as evidence, waiting for release/assessment/repair.

Purpose of my post: I'm just blown away by the interconnectedness of the universe. Buddha's right; we're ALL connected in ways we can't even comprehend. How?

The day it was stolen, I put it out to the universe (a la "The Secret"): my van will be recovered, contents intact. And the cops phoned 8 hours later; it was recovered, contents intact!

And then when people were expressing sympathy, I'm like: I don't need to worry, Karma will take care of it... and the thieves were busted same-day.

I create my own reality; as I will it, so shall it be!

A pagan from the Gathering re-friends me on facebook, the very same day she's clerking in provincial criminal court, and (of all days!) decides to peruse the prosecution docket and sees my name! Small world!

Just marveling at how we're all connected, and how we all seem to move in and out of eachothers lives, and at the vast and diverse web of people we touch.

And, dude, we need more witches in the justice system; some serious shit would get DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment