28 September 2009

Galen Wainwright

I just received this e-mail from Sapphire Wainwright regarding the healing we did for Galen at Pagan Pride yesterday:

Thank you so much for the healing energy you guys did on Galen. If you hadn't I'm pretty sure that we would have had to cart him off in an ambulance to the closest ER. And since you guys did it he hasn't had a sever muscle spasm. You guys save our day and made Galen feel so much better. So please give my deepest felt gratitude to the rest of the group for doing that.

Sapphire

I replied with

It's the least we could do for the artisan who so lovingly crafted our coven's tokens! We were like "he made our tokens; we have to do good by him!" :-)

I'm SO glad we could help ease his pain. It hurt SO much to see him in agony.

Lots of ~HUGS~
and let us know how he fares

And it really DOES hurt to see my friends and family in pain, and I LOVE that everyone in our coven feels the same way and jumps at the chance to help ease suffering whenever and wherever we can.

Thank you so much. I LOVE you guys!!

1 comment:

  1. 6 COMMENTS:


    Sorayah said...

    So glad he never had more muscle spasms :0) Galen is such a wonderful man and always ready to help someone in pain.. glad we were there to help :0)

    September 28, 2009 11:26 AM


    Sorayah said...

    Meant to say.. *we are* always ready to help someone in pain to ease it.. lol.. need a bit more coffee this morning hahah

    September 28, 2009 11:27 AM


    Dame Janus said...

    Galen and Sapphire are good people. I'm really glad we could do something to help. I saw him walking around -- actually upright! -- a little while later, and it was such a different picture from when I saw him curled up and clenched into a ball of hurt, I had to look twice to make sure it was Galen!

    September 28, 2009 12:27 PM


    Geri said...

    Unfortunately, according to Sapphire's facebook status updates this morning, Gaelen had a relapse later in the evening and did end up back in the ER in the wee hours. It's now officially a torn muscle, and he's been told to take more t3's and rest.

    I said we'd keep doing what we could for him, as we work at a distance as well as in person.

    September 28, 2009 12:58 PM


    Skatha said...

    I never realized this Gaelen was the same gentleman who made our medallions for us! Wish I'd have known this when we worked with him yesterday.

    Makes me even happier to know we could be there to assist him.

    He will absolutely stay on my healing intention list until he comes through this.

    Thanks for the updates Geri.

    September 28, 2009 6:21 PM


    Dame Janus said...

    I knew we weren't going to effect any permanent "cure" -- fractures and torn muscles really do need a physician -- but we were able to make him more comfortable for the rest of the day, and that's what was important.

    September 29, 2009 11:21 AM

    ReplyDelete