I'm SO relieved that everyone is open to trying a new earlier start time on Sunday evenings.
I've been a remiss little warrior not daring to say anything sooner; just pushing myself along just a little further, a little harder, I'm tough, I can take it... But "who dares, wins"!
And we really HAVE evolved into Sunday evening "family" dinner before classes. I like the extra hour to catch up with everyone without impinging on the class time, and without staying so late after class when most everyone has to go home to be up early Monday morning for work/school.
See you Sunday!
08 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 COMMENTS:
ReplyDeleteSkatha said...
This Sunday?
What;s up this sunday!
*rummaging for calender***
December 8, 2009 6:43 PM
Skatha said...
Got it. It's a TBA event. I'll be teaching in Seattle. Have fun!
December 8, 2009 9:38 PM
Angela ~ Askani ~ said...
ok, I WON'T see you guys on Sunday!
Dec 13 was held incase we're meeting, but we're not. So see everyone at Yule!
December 9, 2009 5:12 PM