Sorry Askani, I'm just bagged from work and am going to bed early tonight. I'll happily comment on Mists of Avalon after everyone has seen it though. To be honest I didn't care for it - but I want to know what you guys think!
"Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh, and cruel. But that's why there's us: Champions. It doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference.
We live as though the world were what it should be, to show it what it can be."
-- Angel, season 4 episode 1 "Deep Down"
2 COMMENTS:
ReplyDeleteLady Janus said...
Is it Friday, already?
Jeez, where'd the time go this week?
I'm there.
December 4, 2009 12:19 PM
Devenir said...
Sorry Askani, I'm just bagged from work and am going to bed early tonight. I'll happily comment on Mists of Avalon after everyone has seen it though. To be honest I didn't care for it - but I want to know what you guys think!
December 4, 2009 5:07 PM