Friday, December 4
movie starts @ 7pm
the Mists of Avalon
6765 Lakeview Avenue, Burnaby
(604) 760-1944
closest skytrain is Royal Oak
more details here
25 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am the Phoenix rising from the purifying flames of my own destruction; in the white-hot heat of the crucible, I am forged anew.
4 COMMENTS:
ReplyDeleteLady Janus said...
Oh, damn! And I haven't seen Mist of Avalon for awhile, either.
Unfortunately, I have a couple of out-of-town visitors coming this weekend. Otherwise, I'd love to be there...
November 25, 2009 12:06 PM
Angela ~ Askani ~ said...
rescheduled to next week
it's not enough notice anyway
November 25, 2009 12:14 PM
Crystal LunaRouge said...
I loved this movie so much I own it in VHS, DVD, and the book! Hope you had a fantastic time!
November 29, 2009 7:03 PM
Angela ~ Askani ~ said...
So I rescheduled this to December 4th, and like NO ONE appears to be coming?!
sound off!
December 4, 2009 12:20 AM