06 April 2009

Arming - 5 April 2009

Scáthach Oath of Knighthood

By the power of earth, water, air, fire, and spirit, before the Gods, the Sidhe and the Ancestors, I do declare before this assemblage my fealty and allegiance to Scáthach, to its thirteen precepts, and to the rule of law.

So shall I ever defend the values of Sincerity, Courtesy, Compassion, Perseverance, Industriousness, Justice, Loyalty, Courage, Self-Discipline, Humility, Largesse, Truth, and Honor, which in this modern world are so often neglected. I take these values into my heart and soul that they may manifest themselves in my words and deeds.

Standing proud and free, radiating my inner truth, exultant in my power, I raise up my voice and proclaim myself to be a knight of Scáthach and to dedicate myself to the mastery and defense of these values. I vow to do my will while harming none. In this I am resolved. This I declare before the Gods, the Sidhe and the Ancestors.

Biodh Se!

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Askani. I put a link on my blog to yours.

    BB
    Kerr Cuhulain

    ReplyDelete