Here is the one I was telling Shelly about earlier tonight:
Bohemian Rhapsody done with outdated computer and electronic equipment
20 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am the Phoenix rising from the purifying flames of my own destruction; in the white-hot heat of the crucible, I am forged anew.
5 COMMENTS:
ReplyDeleteJanus said...
Oh My Ceiling Cat! That was brilliant! LOL!
So, the next time I get a lot of noise from a piece of electronic equipment, I'll know it's just singing to me... ;)
April 20, 2009 3:33 PM
Lyn (Skatha) said...
that was excellent
April 20, 2009 6:34 PM
Kerr Cuhulain said...
We shared that with Laurel's cousin Ron, who designs robots. He loved it!
BB Kerr
April 20, 2009 8:19 PM
Janus said...
It's all over the Interwebs!
April 20, 2009 11:08 PM
dh said...
Scared my cat right off my lap. lol
April 27, 2009 8:28 PM