I am the Phoenix
rising from the purifying flames of my own destruction;
in the white-hot heat of the crucible, I am forged anew.
16 April 2009
Gathering registration
I went to the website for The Gathering to fill out my registration form, but they are not available online. Help! I want to make it this year! So I e-mailed the general board and the Registrar both. Waiting with fingers crossed...
"Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh, and cruel. But that's why there's us: Champions. It doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference.
We live as though the world were what it should be, to show it what it can be."
-- Angel, season 4 episode 1 "Deep Down"
5 COMMENTS:
ReplyDeleteDevenir said...
I'll looking around this cluttered desktop of mine and send you a copy. Your email is on the phone list right? If so you should see it tonight...
April 16, 2009 5:39 PM
Devenir said...
I sent it to your @shaw.ca acct.
April 16, 2009 8:58 PM
Angela ~ Askani ~ said...
thank you!
all filled out and ready to drop in the mailbox!!
P.S. Squee!!
April 17, 2009 12:29 AM
Caroline said...
I sent in my application for me and Doodlebug. Fingers crossed!!!
April 17, 2009 8:32 AM
Janus said...
Gee, I guess I better go check my mail and see if mine's been returned, yet... lol
April 17, 2009 2:23 PM