I think this is just amazing and wonderful:
http://www.cathouseonthekings.com/facility.php
11 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am the Phoenix rising from the purifying flames of my own destruction; in the white-hot heat of the crucible, I am forged anew.
2 COMMENTS:
ReplyDeleteWildevine (Janet) said...
I'm not surprised the film maker is Jack Perez. I worked with Jack on a film in 2003. One day on set, one of the crew members jumped up screaming that there was a bug on her. Jack jumped up and yelled across the set "well, don't KILL it!!" We all kind of looked at him curiously, and my opinion of him went way up. He really is a very cool dude. Yay for all the crazy cat ladies of the world. (one day, I might be one)
July 11, 2009 9:50 PM
Sorayah said...
What a great cause, I'm probably going to send some cash to them actually. We need more places like this...thanks for posting!
July 12, 2009 2:26 AM