16 November 2009

Maeve, Goddess-Queen of Cats

Was it just me, or did anyone else notice that during her Dedication Oath at last night's Arming Maeve's eyes turned green-gold and feline?!?

I couldn't stop staring. And wondering if she has some kind of cat totem...?

Maeve, any thoughts? Inquiring minds are inquiring!

1 comment:

  1. 4 COMMENTS:


    Lady Janus said...

    Well, there was a small statue of Bast sitting on the altar. and one of Sekhmet, as well.

    November 16, 2009 6:37 PM


    Skatha said...

    Hmmm.

    She's been known to wear leopard print.
    One of her best friends has a big cat totem.
    Her husband's a Leo.
    Is fond of napping.
    Has a t-shirt that says, "Bad Kitty".
    Has been seen scratching and meowing at my window occasionally.

    I think you're onto something here, Askani!

    Skatha

    November 17, 2009 9:30 AM


    Angela ~ Askani ~ said...

    Yeah, I brought Bast and Sekhmet. Of course that's where Maeve was standing when her eyes went feline.

    But I really like Skatha's musings also...

    November 17, 2009 10:14 AM


    Queen Maeve said...

    Well, I do have 3 cats! Skatha is indeed right about my feline tendencies, so maybe. Anything's possible :)

    November 18, 2009 6:15 PM

    ReplyDelete